Arresting a child and a woman…prison sentences…extensions of arrest…releasing two children
The occupation forces arrested last Tuesday 13-year old Ma’moon Abu Asab from the village of Esawyeh.
Wadi Hilweh Information Center’s lawyer explained that the Israeli forces arrested Abu Asab from the village of Esawyeh and transferred him to Salah Eddin Street police station for interrogation; Abu Asab was subject to beating during the arrest as explained by the lawyer.
The lawyer added that the forces arrested Amal Ihsan Othman while leaving Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Lawyer Mohamamd Mahmoud explained the judges sentenced on Tuesday several children, they are:
- Firas Mahmoud: actual imprisonment for 9 months, a suspended probation of 4 months for two years and a 4-thousand NIS fine.
- Mohammad Zaghal: actual imprisonment for 4 months, a suspended probation of 4 months for three years and a 2400-NIS fine; he was released as his prison time was over.
- Abed Abu Saymeh: actual imprisonment for 11 months, a suspended probation of 5 months for three years and a 7-thousand NIS fine.
- Emran Abu Sbeih: public service for 120 hours, a suspended probation of 3 months for three years and a 3600-NIS fine.
- Mohammad Khaled Mheisen: actual imprisonment for 4 months, a suspended probation of 5 months for three years a 3600-NIS fine; he was released as his prison time was over.
Extending the arrest of children and young men
The lawyer added that the judge extended the arrest of the children Rida Obeid and Omar Salhab until 6/12/2016, Abed Dari until 13/12/2016, Haitham Aweidah until 2/11/2016, Omar Za’aneen until 13/12/2016, Mustafa Mustafa until 22/11/2016, Munjed Abu Hadwan until 26/10/2016, Khaled Sukhon until 10/1/2017 and Nour Shalabi until 23/11/2016.
He also extended the arrest of Izz Abu Sbeih, son of Marty Musbah, and Ahmad Shawish until completing the beginning of next month, Mohammad Salaymeh until 26/10/2016 and Amjad Abu Sbeih until 28/10/2016.
The police released the child Dia’ Naser with a third-party bail.
Releasing two children (twins)
On the other hand, the occupation police released the 12-year old twins Mohammad and Seif Izzat Abu Khdeir.
The children’s father explained that his sons were interrogated for three hours on charges of throwing stones towards the light rail in Shu’fat and the interrogator was yelling and threatening the children during the interrogation.
He explained that he was able to attend the interrogation of his children along with their mother; the children were detained in separate rooms.
The police and intelligence personnel raided the family’s house on Tuesday morning to arrest the twins when they were at school; they requested them for interrogation on Tuesday afternoon. Minutes after they left, the police called the family and requested to immediately bring them to Al-Maskobyeh police center for interrogation and threatened to arrest them from their school.
The police released the twins on condition of bringing them on Sunday to the police center to take their fingerprints.
The forces also arrested on Tuesday Nour Matour and his brother Rami.