Prison sentences…extensions of arrest
The Israeli judges sentenced several Jerusalemites and extended the arrest of others.
- Omar Mona: Actual imprisonment for 12 months and a suspended probation of 6 months for three years.
- Ahmad Odeh: Actual imprisonment for 5 months, a suspended probation of 4 months for two years and a 3-thousand NIS fine.
- Mohammad Abu Aweis: Actual imprisonment for 6 months, a suspended probation of 4 months for two years and a 3-thousand NIS fine.
- Abdelrahman Abu Ter: Actual imprisonment for 19 months.
- Basel Faisal Khader Tarshan: Actual imprisonment for 19 months.
- Malek Hijazi: Actual imprisonment for 12 months.
- Ahmad Ibrahim Abu Sneineh (24): Actual imprisonment for 9 years.
- Mohammad Hasan Mousa Firawi (20): Actual imprisonment for 8 years.
- Odai Obeid: 6 months of public service, a suspended probation of 6 months for three years and an 8-thousand NIS fine.
- Haitham Khweis: A course of 200 hours; the sentence will be confirmed on 8/3/2017.
Extensions of arrest…
Lawyer Mohammad Mahmoud said that the judge extended the arrest of Shadi Kawasmi and Mahmoud Kawasmi until 4/12/2016; Mahmoud Samir Obeid, Mouath Obeid, Amjad Zahaykeh and Rayyan Mousa until 2/12/2016; Yassin Abu Nab and Ali Zawahreh indefinitely.
The judge also extended the arrest of the minors Ahmad Tawil and Ala’ Hammad until 4/12/2016; Mohammad Alayan, Abed Shabaneh, Mohammad Obeid, Odai Obeid, Mohammad Ahmad Nasri, Majd Mustafa and Seif Abu Ta’a until 1/12/2016; Mohammad Hadreh, Mohammad Ayman Obeid and Nasri Firawi until 12/1/2017 to read the indictments against them.
Also, the judge extended the arrets of Mohammad Joulani until 14/12/2016 and Ayman Kurd until 4/1/2017, and extended the house-arrest imposed on Thaer Haddad until 5/12/2016.
Lawyer Mahmoud added that the judge extended the arrest of Tawfiq Abu Dheim and Khaled Radwan until 15/2/2016, Yousef Abu Shkeidem and Abdelrahman Abbasi until 9/2/2017, Rami Rabee’ until 6/12/2016, Issa Abu Mayaleh and Mohammad Abu Sbeih until 2/1/2017.
The judge also extended the arrest of Mutasem Ja’bari until 8/1/2017 and Mohamamd Abu Khdeir until 27/2/2017 for sentencing.
In a related matter, the judge decided to reduce the house-arrest conditions imposed on the child Munir Mheisen by allowing him to go to school, and confirmed the administrative arrest of 3 months on Amjad Abu Sbeih.