Jerusalem- Arresting a child…sentencing five Jerusalem…extensions of arrest
The occupation forces arrested a child from the area of Herod’s Gate in Jerusalem after Wednesday midnight.
On the other hand, the Israeli judges sentenced five Jerusalemites as explained by lawyer Mohammad Mahmoud.
- Eid Shabaneh: actual imprisonment for 16 months and a 7500-NIS fine.
- Saleh Abu Asab: imprisonment for 7 and a half months and a suspended probation of 6 months for three years.
- Nasim Kleib: actual imprisonment for 5 months, a 3600-NIS fine and a suspended probation of 6 months for three years.
- Mohammad Hadreh: actual imprisonment for 10 months and a 7500-NIS fine.
- Ahmad Hadreh: actual imprisonment for 7 months, an 1800-NIS fine and a suspended probation of 6 months for three years.
The judge also extended the arrest of Amir Mahmoud until 15/6/2017, Mohannad Abu Asab until 11/9/2017, Nour Eddin Mheisen until 10/7/2017, Mo’men Mheisen until 12/7/2017, Mohammad Abu Jom’a until 15/6/2017 and Mohammad Abu Aweis until 18/6/2017.
The occupation police released on Wednesday Mouath Shyoukhi and his brother Mansour.