Occupation forces arrest two children from Silwan…prison sentences
The occupation forces arrested on Tuesday night two children from the neighborhood of Batn Al-Hawa in Silwan.
Wadi Hilweh Information Center explained that occupation forces raided the neighborhood of Batn Al-Hawa and deliberately provoked the locals and assaulted them. They randomly fired sound grenades and ascended the roofs of their houses.
The center added that the forces arrested Zuheir Rajabi (17) and Oday Hazem Al-Razem (14).
Lawyer Mohammad Mahmoud explained that the Israeli judges sentenced several young men and children.
- Omar Khayat: Actual imprisonment for 7 months and 5 thousand NIS as compensation to the settler
- Omar Salhab: Actual imprisonment for 10 months and 5 thousand NIS as compensation to the settler
- Mohammad Zaghal: Actual imprisonment for 10 months and 5 thousand NIS as compensation to the settler
- Majd Sharifeh: Actual imprisonment for 11 months and a 1000-NIS fine
- Ayham Sharifeh: Actual imprisonment for 11 months and a 1000-NIS fine
- Yaser Al-Razem: Public service for 5 months
The judge also extended the arrest of Oday Dirbas until 11/12/2017, Mahmoud Abulhawa and Hashem Abulhawa and Huda Odeh until 19/11/2017, Mohammad Abu Khdeir and Omar Ma’tooq until 17/12/2017.
A “witnesses hearing” session was held for Ali Mheisen where he was acquitted from the charges of “participating in clashes”. The judge extended his arrest for sentencing on charges of “attempting to assault police individuals” until 20/11/2017.