Prison sentences…extensions of arrest…release
The occupation courts’ judges issued prison sentences against several young Jerusalemite men and children.
Lawyer Mohammad Mahmoud explained that the judges sentenced the following:
- Mustafa Abu Ghazaleh: Actual imprisonment for 10 months and a 1000-NIS fine.
- Yazan Basti: Actual imprisonment for 8 months and a 1000-NIS fine.
- Mohammad Ateeq: Actual imprisonment for 8 months and a 1000-NIS fine.
- Mohammad Mkheimar: Actual imprisonment for 6 months and a 2000-NIS fine.
- Ahmad Abu Ghannam: Actual imprisonment for 6 months and a 2000-NIS fine.
- Rami Barakat: Actual imprisonment for 10 months and a 2000-NIS fine.
Extensions of arrest
Lawyer Mohammad Mahmoud explained that the judges extended the arrest of Mohammad Salman, Abed Abu Saymeh and Mohammad Abu Saymeh until 11/12/2017, Amir Abu Mefreh, Abdelrahman Shweiki, Emran Mustafa and Khaled Abu Mayaleh until 14/11/2017, Mustafa Abulhawa and Raed Sayyad until 13/11/2017, Issam Abu Farha until 15/11/2017, Ahmad Tarwa and Tamer Mleihat until 18/12/2017, Suleiman Saeed until 14/1/2018, Mo’men Abu Sharkh until 13/11/2017.
Lawyer Mahmoud added that the judge decided to release Qusai Zaytoon and Mahdi Mansour on condition of house-arrest for two weeks while allowing them to go to school.
The judge also decided to release Hashem Abulhawa and Mahmoud Abulhawa on condition of house-arrest for 7 days and a 1000-NIS bail for each; Mahmoud Gheith was also released.