Occupation forces arrest a child and a youth from Silwan…prison sentences and fines
The occupation forces arrested on Sunday night a child and a youth from the village of Silwan.
Wadi Hilweh Information Center was informed that the occupation forces arrested Zein Mahran Shweiki (8) and Ali Hijazi Da’na (17).
The center’s lawyer explained that the forces transferred both minors to Salah Eddin Street police station in Jerusalem.
On the other hand, the judge issued effective prison sentences against young Jerusalemite men. Lawyer Mohammad Mahmoud explained that the judges sentenced:
- Amir Abu Jom’a: 12 month in prison and a 2500-NIS fine.
- Mohannad Abu Jom’a: 7 months in prison and a 2000-NIS fine.
- Ali Abu Jom’a: 7 months in prison and a 2000-NIS fine.
- Mohammad Mughrabi: 16 months in prison and a 5000-NIS fine.
- Majd Sayyad: 6 and a half months in prison and an 1800-NIS fine.