Member of the Knesset, Maalem, leads the settlers’ incursions into Al-Aqsa Mosque…banning 10 youths from entering Al-Aqsa
Hundreds of settlers stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque on Sunday, while the occupation authorities banned 10 Jerusalemites from entering Aqsa Mosque for various durations.
Firas Dibs, public relations and media officer in the Islamic Endowments Department, said that 601 extremists stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque during the morning and afternoon break-in sessions, including Member of Knesset Shuli Maalem.
“The settlers broke into the mosque with their religious uniforms and performed their rituals in the courtyards," he said.
The occupation intelligence decided to ban 10 Jerusalemites from entering Al-Aqsa Mosque, they are:
1. Raed Zghayyar / employee of Islamic Endowments Department- 6 months
2. Hussam Sider / employee of Islamic Endowments Department- 3 months.
3. Mahdi Abbasi / employee of Islamic Endowments Department- 3 months
4. Shadi Mattour, secretary of Fatah movement in Jerusalem, 6 months
5. Rami Fakhouri- 6 months
6. Jihad Qos- 6 months
7. Mahmoud Abdel Latif- 6 months
8. Jamil Abbasi- 3 months
9. Hamza Zghayyar- 3 months
10. Mohyee Abu Asab- 5 days.