New orders to expel Palestinians from Al-Aqsa Mosque
The occupation authorities continued to issue orders to expel Palestinians from Al-Aqsa Mosque, for periods varying between "two months and six months."
The occupation authorities summoned Palestinians from the 1948 lands and Jerusalem to Al-Qishleh police station in the Old City of Jerusalem. Upon arrival, they handed them orders to expel them from Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Wadi Hilweh Information Center monitored the expulsion of:
1. Jamil Issa Abbasi, expelled from the Al-Aqsa Mosque for a period of 6 months
2. Eyad Abbasi, expelled from Al-Aqsa Mosquefor two months.
3. Seif Qawasmi, expelled from the Al-Aqsa Mosque for a period of four months
4. Mohammad Imara, expelled from Al-Aqsa Mosque for a period of 4 months
5. Areen Za’aneen, expelled from Al-Aqsa Mosque for a period of 6 months
During the past weeks, the occupation authorities intensified the issuance of expulsion orders for Palestinians from Al-Aqsa Mosque.