Jerusalem on the fourth day of “Al-Aqsa Flood” operation
October 10, 2023

On the fourth day of “Al-Aqsa Flood” Operation, two young Palestinians were martyred during confrontations in the town of Silwan. The forces continued to impose a siege on the Old City and Al-Aqsa, and their deployment in the city of Jerusalem.

Martyrs of Jerusalem

Mohammad Mahmoud, the lawyer of the Wadi Hilweh Information Center - Jerusalem, said that the two martyrs were: the boy Abdul Rahman Faraj and Ali “Abeesan” Abbasi.

The police detained the bodies of the martyrs Faraj and Abbasi.

The occupation forces targeted the two young men with live bullets, and after they were wounded, they detained them, prevented ambulance crews and residents from reaching them, and forced neighboring residents to enter their homes.

The occupation forces imposed a strict siege on the Ein al-Lozeh neighborhood, where the two young men, Faraj and Abbasi, were injured, and closed the entrances to the Ein al-Lozeh neighborhood.

The forces left the two martyrs to bleed until they passed away, after which they dragged them until they were transferred to the ambulance, and the place where the two martyrs were being held was filled with blood.

The town of Al-Tur also witnessed violent confrontations, and the forces used live bullets during the confrontations.

The village of Issawiya witnessed violent confrontations, and the forces threw gas bombs randomly in the streets and neighborhoods of the village.

Siege and closure

The forces continued to impose restrictions on the entry of Palestinians to Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Old City.

From Tuesday morning until the evening hours, the forces prevented those under the age of 50-60 from entering Al-Aqsa, both young men and women. The worshipers performed prayers on the thresholds of the mosque, after they were prevented from entering.

Restrictions were also imposed on the Old City, banning some on the people from entering under the pretext that they are not residents of the Old City.


The forces continued executing arrests in the city of Jerusalem, and the Wadi Hilweh Information Center monitored the following arrests:

1. Amer Mustafa

2. Bakr Mahmoud

3. Othman Attoun

4. Obada Dandis; “summoned for investigation”

5. Abdullah Sinjlawi; “summoned for investigation”

6. Jihad Hadreh

7. Malek Abu Khalaf

8. Ahmed Awad