The arrest of seven free prisoners within the “Shalit” deal
The Israeli forces arrested on Wednesday early morning seven Jerusalemites freed prisoners who were released within the “Shalit” agreement between Hamas and Israel under the Egyptian supervision in 2011. The head of Jerusalemites detainees and prisoners families committee, Amjad Abu Asab, said that the detainees are:
- Ibrahim Abdelrazeq Ahmad Mashal from Jabal Al-Mukabber who spent 20 years in the Israeli prisons while serving a life sentence.
- Ismaeel Abdullah Mousa Hijazi from Jabal Al-Mukabber.
- Jamal Hammad Hussein Abu Saleh from Silwan/ Dung Gate who spent 23 years inside the occupation prisons while serving a 38-year prison sentence.
- Rajab Mohammad Shihadeh Tahan from Ras Al-Amoud who spent 14 years in prison and was sentenced for life in prison.
- Adnan Mohammad Ata Maragha from Silwan who spent 22 years in prison.
- Ala’ Eddin Ahmad Rida Bazian from the Old City of Jerusalem who spent 30 years in the Israeli prisons and was sentenced for life in prison.
- Naser Mousa Ahmad Abed Rabbo from Sur Baher who spent 23 years in prison and was sentenced for life in prison.