Neglect of the education sector in the municipal schools…Chronic problems and slow solutions
With the beginning of the new academic year in Jerusalem schools of the municipality and the Israeli Ministry of Education, the Parents of Jerusalem Schools Union issued a statement and gave a brief overview of the problems and the negligence of the municipal education in the city of Jerusalem. Schools and the Israeli Ministry of Education and the Municipality of Jerusalem
- The number of Jerusalemite students represents 48% of the total students.
- The number of schools in Jerusalem is nearly 56 schools.
- Low level of education in most schools as they lack the elements of education and follow the ignorance policy.
- Work on implementing the Israeli curriculum gradually.
- Education is free.
- Dropout rate at the Elementary and Preparatory levels reached 17% and 45% at the secondary level.