Distributing demolition orders in Silwan…extensions of arrest…releasing a woman
July 15, 2016

The occupation municipality’s crews along with Israeli police raided on Friday morning the village of Silwan and hung 4 administrative demolition orders under the pretext of building without a permit.

Wadi Hilweh Information Center was informed that the municipality crews raided the neighborhood of Ein Al-Lozeh in Silwan and took pictures of several residential and commercial establishments and then hung three administrative demolition orders on residential establishments and one on a commercial establishment in Ein Al-Lozeh that are owned by Al-A’war and Siam families; they have been established for many years.

On the other hand, the forces arrested 16-year old Yazan Nabil Silmi from the village of Esawyeh and the child Ashraf Burqan.

The police released Souad Abu Rammouz with a 5-thousand NIS bail until the court date and house-arrest for 5 days.

The judge extended the arrest of Yazan N’aji and Ala’ Atyeh until 1/8/2016, Munir Mheisen until 17/7/2016, Mohammad Mheisen until 28/7/2016, Mohammad Burqan until 19/7/2016 for sentencing, Rami Mheisen until 27/10/2016, Baha’ Ajloni until 14/8/2016, Tawfiq Othman until 28/9/2016 for sentencing, Mahmoud Naser until 13/10/2016 and the child Mohammad Abu Aweis until completing the legal procedures against him.

The judge also extended the arrest of Ahmad Burghal until 25/9/2016, Majd Risheq until 25/7/2016 and Mouath Abed Rabbo until 1/8/2016.

The police also released 20-year old Fares Khader Risheq and 20-year old Mohammad Nassar on condition of house-arrest for 5 days.

Risheq and Nassar were arrested on Wednesday early morning after occupation forces opened fire towards their vehicle in the village of Al-Ram which led to the Martyrdom of their friend Anwar Salaymeh and the injury of Risheq with a bullet in his head. The occupation authorities claimed that the young men attempted to carry out a run-over attack against the soldiers but Nassar and Risheq confirmed they were heading to the bakery in the area and denied the charges against them.