Arrests among the families of Jerusalemite prisoners and Martyrs
The occupation forces carried out a series of arrests on Monday early morning and arrested several Jerusalemites after raiding and searching their homes in several areas in Jerusalem.
The police said in a statement that they raided the houses of 7 Jerusalemites in Jabal Al-Mukabber, Silwan, Al-Tur and Shu’fat Refugee Camp and arrested 14 people under the pretext of receiving support from Hamas movement as the movement praised the attacks carried out by their sons in the city; they also seized money, jewelry, two vehicles and a truck.
The arrests targeted the families of Jerusalemite prisoners and Martyrs, and were as follows:
- Mohammad Ali Abu Jamal (71), father of Martyr Ghassan – Jabal Al-Mukabber
- Requesting Abed Abu Jamal (59), father of Martyr Odai, for interrogation at Al-Maskobyeh police center
- Jamal Faraj, father of Martyr Wisam- Shu’fat Refugee Camp
- Freed prisoner Emad Abbasi “Abeesan” (29)- Silwan
- Munir Hasan Abbasi (40) – Ras Al-Amoud, Silwan
- Adnan Al-Sha’er (55), his wife Rabeeha (51) and two sons; Subhi (28) and Mustafa (21) from Jabal Al-Mukabber (family of Jerusalemite prisoner Emad Al-Sha’er)
- Tarek Abdel Nabi Natsheh (45), Martyr Hasan’s brother, Silwan
- Amer Mashahra (30), cousin of prisoners Fahmi and Obaida.