Prison sentences…extensions of arrest…releases
The occupation police released last Friday two Jerusalemite young men that were arrested after leaving Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Wadi Hilweh Information Center was informed that the police released Amjad Shweiki (18) and Tawfiq Shweiki (19); they were arrested after leaving Al-Aqsa Mosque.
The occupation court recently sentenced several Palestinian prisoners as explained by lawyer Mohammad Mahmoud and the head of Jerusalemites prisoners and detainees families committee Amjad Abu Asab.
- Anas Al-Aqra’: Actual imprisonment for 15 years on charges of stabbing a settler and 15 thousand NIS as compensation to the settler.
- Mahmoud Khatib (minor): Actual imprisonment for 10 months.
- Yousef Abu Shkeidem (minor): Actual imprisonment for 9 months and a 3-thousand NIS fine.
- Abdelrahman Abbasi: Actual imprisonment for 6 months and one day and a 3-thousand NIS fine.
- Asem Sidqi Za’tari (43): Actual imprisonment for 100 days on charges of incitement on Facebook; he is a resident of the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Yaser Ammar Basti (21): Actual imprisonment for 3 years; he is a resident of the Old City of Jerusalem.
Extensions of arrest
Lawyer Mohamamd Mahmoud added that the judge extended the arrest of Izz Eddin Risheq, Fares Aweisat and Nader Naji Abdo until 12/2/2017, Suhaib Afaneh until 15/3/2017, Mohammad Salaymeh and Mohammad Assaileh until 7/5/2017, Mohammad Joulani until 21/2/2017, Mohammad Fasfoos until completing the legal procedures against him, Mouayad Bader until 19/2/2017, Yehya Abu Khdeir until 15/2/2017, Naser Obeid until 19/2/2017 and Mohammad Dirbas until 16/3/2017.
The lawyer added that the judge released Yaser Al-Razem with a 5-thousand NIS bail, house-arrest and a third-party bail, and also released Abdullah Shqeir and Mohammad Qunbar with a third-party bail for each.