Prisoners' institutions: the occupation arrested (341) Palestinians during September 2020.
* The Israeli occupation forces continued to arrest Palestinians, and according to the monitoring and follow-up processes carried out by the institutions, the occupation forces arrested (341) Palestinians from the occupied Palestinian territories during the month of September 2020, including (32) children and three women.
* The Prisoners' and Human Rights Institutions (Prisoners Affairs Authority,Palestinian Prisoners Club, Al-Dameer Institution for Prisoner Care and Human Rights Foundation, and Wadi Hilweh Information Center - Silwan) noted in a factsheet issued on Wednesday, that the occupation authorities have arrested (117) citizens of Jerusalem, (25) citizens of Ramallah and Al-Bireh, (80) citizens of Hebron,(28) citizens from Jenin, (30) citizens from Bethlehem, (9) citizens from Nablus, (13) citizens from Tulkarem, (10) citizens from Qalqilya, (6) citizens from Jericho, (4) citizens from Tubas, and (4) citizens from Salfit, in addition to (15) civilians from Gaza Strip.
Thus, the number of Palestinian prisoners and detainees in the occupation prisons during the month of September 2020 reached nearly (4,400) prisoners, of whom (39) were female prisoners, while the number of child detainees reached about (155) children, and administrative detainees reached about (350). The number of administrative detention orders issued was (98) administrative detention orders, including (41) new and (57) extension orders.
* The report issued by the institutions includes a monitoring of the most important policies of the occupation that it implemented against prisoners and detainees during the month of September 2020.
* The "Psychologist" ... a new method used by the occupation authorities to pursue the Palestinians.
* Prisoners Maher Al-Akhras and Abdel-Rahman Shuaibat in the face of the policy of administrative detention.
* Incursions as a systematic tool of violence against prisoners in the occupation prisons.
* Sick prisoners in the death clinic at Al-Ramla prison.
* Systematic arrest operations in Jerusalem targeting the entire community.