Sentencing three young men and extending the arrest of six others and releasing three
April 9, 2014

He Magistrate and District courts judges issued sentences against young Jerusalemite men and children and extended the arrest of other to continue interrogating them. Sentencing prisoner Mohammad Khalaf Odeh Wadi Hilweh Information Center was informed that the District judge sentenced on Wednesday Mohammad Khalaf Odeh for 21 months of actual imprisonment on charges of making bombs and throwing them at Israeli targets in Silwan; note that he was arrested on 3/1/2013. Sentencing the Jerusalemite prisoner Fadel Salah Amjad Abu Asab, head of Jerusalemites detainees and prisoners families committee, said that the Magistrate judge in Jerusalem sentenced 21-year old Fadel Salah for three months and a day of actual imprisonment and a financial fee of 1500 NIS after convicting him with throwing stone sat the occupation forces in Ras Al-Amoud; note that he was arrested after being assaulted by the Musta’ribeen unit (undercover police). Sentencing the Jerusalemite young man Mohammad Abdulkader The District court also sentenced on Sunday 17-year old Mohammad Mahmoud Abdulkader for 9 months of actual imprisonment after convicting him with throwing stones and Molotov cocktails at the occupation forces. Mohammad was arrested on 25/11/2013 and was interrogated in Al-Maskobyeh detention center and is currently in Megiddo prison; note that he is a resident of the village of Esawyeh. Extension of arrest In a related matter, the Magistrate court judge extended on Wednesday the arrest of five Jerusalemites until next Sunday, they are: Mohammad Abu Sbeih, Thaer Raed Zghayyar, Walid Tufaha, Thaer Abu Sbeih and Mufeed Obeid. Mohammad Mahmoud, Al-Dameer organization lawyer, said that the general prosecution submitted a prosecutor’s permit to submit an indictment against Walid Alayan next Sunday. Release The Magistrate court judge released on Wednesday the 15-year old Obada Samir Najib with a bail and on condition of house arrest for five days; note that he was detained for 18 days and his brothers Adli and Mohammad are still detained. Later on, the court released Mohammad Dirbas from the village if Esawyeh without any condition. It also released on Tuesday the 23-year old Mansour Shyoukhi after completing his prison sentence; note that he was arrested on 1/7/2012 and has two brothers, Muntaser and Mouath, that are currently in the Israeli prisons.