Releasing six Palestinians on condition of isolation from Al-Aqsa and extending the arrest of 7 others
April 22, 2014

The Israeli Magistrate court judge released on Monday six Jerusalemites and extended the arrest of seven others to interrogate them regarding the recent incidents that occurred in Al-Aqsa Mosque. Wadi Hilweh Information Center was informed that the occupation forces released on Monday night the Jerusalemite journalist Amjad Arafeh and handed him an isolation order from the Old City of Jerusalem for 15 days in addition to a written financial guarantee of 5000 NIS. Releases and Isolations from Al-Aqsa Mosque The crew of lawyers for “Mizan Human Rights- Nazareth” institution which included Mustafa Suheil, Abdel Raouf Mowasi, Omar Khamasini, Mohammad Suleiman Ghbaryeh, Khaled Zabarqa, Ameer Mareed and Musab Ghbaryeh were present since Sunday night and accompanied the detainees since the moment they were arrested until they attended the court sessions. The institution explained in its statement that the Magistrate judge released Sheikh Ali Abu Sheikha, coordinator of the Islamic Movement for the Jerusalem affairs, on condition of isolation from Al-Aqsa Mosque for 45 days and isolation from the Old City of Jerusalem for 12 days in addition to a financial guarantee of 3000 NIS. The judge also released the young man Ehab Ghbaryeh from the village of “Mashirfeh” and ordered to isolate him from the Old City until 20/06/2014 and a 500-NIS bail in addition to a third-party bail of 5000 NIS. The judge also released Hamed Tamimi without any conditions and the child Izz Eddin Shallodi, Malek Shweiki, Mohammad Hab Rumman and Mohannad Atieh on condition of isolation from Al-Aqsa Mosque; he also released the child Abdulla Taybi from Al-Taybeh. Extension of arrest     Mizan Institution explained that the judge extended the arrest of Mohammad Sider, Mutasem Sider, Mohammad Zein and Mohammad Arafeh from Jerusalem until Monday. The court also extended the arrest of Mohammad Jom’a and Wisam Yassin from Al-Taybeh and Mahmoud Aqel from Ar’ara until Tuesday. The lawyers confirmed that all the detainees were assaulted during the arrest and while bringing them to court and the marks of assault were obvious on their bodies especially the face and eyes.